sáo trúc đại lý sáo trúc sáo trúc Mão mèo

Experts: BTC will fall to $10,000 in 2023
thiet ke ho ca koi ngoai troi thám tử tư ở hà nội thiet ke ho ca koi mini Đại lý máy bơm Bơm điện chìm Ví da nam Giay da ca sau Băng keo giấy dich vu in an camera quan sát xưởng bàn ghế cafe
kết quả từ 1 tới 7 trên 7

Ðề tài: Experts: BTC will fall to $10,000 in 2023

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2021
    Bài gởi
    Thanks 0

Experts: BTC will fall to $10,000 in 2023

Investing.com - BTC continued its rally earlier this week, reaching a monthly high of $45,000, and despite some correction in the cryptocurrency, the overall sentiment remains bullish.

However, some experts warn that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could fall even more, and by a lot.

Is BTC Worth the Way to Fall to $10,000 in 2023? Let's try to get the opinions of experts.

Barry Bannister, chief strategist at Stifel, spoke in an interview with Barron's about the possibility of BTC/USD falling to $10,000 under the influence of the Fed's actions.

“When the Fed tightens [monetary policy], bitcoin is not the best place to put money,” he said, adding, “Due to excessive Fed tightening, bitcoin will fall to $10,000 by 2023.”

He explained that BTC is “a very powerful way to play with Fed money that is losing or gaining value.” History shows that when the Fed's monetary policy is weak, bitcoin rises. When the Fed's policy is reversed with a tightening of the money supply, bitcoin falls, which Bannister says has been happening since 2012.

"The Fed has said, 'We're not going to give you free money forever,'" Bannister concluded. “It may have little effect this year as well, but in 2023 the Fed will probably go too far and bitcoin will be crushed,” he added, noting that the Fed has a habit of tightening its policies “until a straw breaks the camel’s back.” ". It tightens its measures too much, the market cracks, and the result is a bear market - that's the whole story.

Another expert, Vikram Mansharanmani, a lecturer at Harvard University, also warned that the turbulence for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in general is far from over, also pointing out that monetary policy is currently the most important factor influencing the price of BTC.

“I think there will be a lot of activity in decentralized finance and cryptocurrencies,” he said in an interview with Yahoo Finance. “This world is going to be really exciting in the 5-year perspective and beyond.”

There will be a lot of volatility, he added. You should “buckle up” and go for a walk, but everything will probably be fine.”

“I think we should pay attention to what is happening with central banks,” he stressed. “If their political motivation is to constantly print money and devalue currencies, then investors, in order to hedge against this risk, should buy currencies that cannot be printed, that is, things that will always be in short supply.”

Historically it was gold, silver, precious metals. But in today's digital age, which can attract young people and those people who are more digitally-adapted, you might think that cryptocurrencies and bitcoin could be the digital version of a non-printable currency, Bannister said.

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2021
    Bài gởi
    Thanks 0
    I found the perfect option for trading through crypto bot python, which has significantly increased the profitability of my assets three times over the past 4 months. I know there are a lot of bots, I use five different ones myself, but this one is still the favorite among all used today. If a new one suddenly appears, then I will be happy to try it and write my review about it, but for now I will remain faithful to the one that I liked the most.

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2022
    Bài gởi
    Thanks 0
    Hi! I am already an experienced trader and I can give you a couple of useful tips. If, for example, you haven't figured out the currency yet, then I advise you to read the article https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/...toro-platform/ in which it is written about how to trade bitcoins and most importantly, everything is written in clear language.

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2021
    Bài gởi
    Thanks 0
    Tell me the cryptocurrency, which can rise in the near future?

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2021
    Bài gởi
    Thanks 0
    Good evening. I always thought it was very difficult to make money online. But I decided to try cryptocurrency and buy bitcoin with credit card https://switchere.com/exchange/buy-bitcoin . This is a really effective option for making money, and that's why I tried to turn to proven services. I can safely recommend this solution if you want to buy coins easily and without problems. I recommend this service!

Tham gia ngày
    May 2022
    Bài gởi
    Thanks 0
    Of course! In the long run, cryptocurrencies will give you much more profit than stocks, because volatility in cryptocurrency markets is much higher than in stock markets, which means that cryptocurrencies can rise in price several times in a few hours.
    In the long term, I advise you to buy ETH, KSM, 1INCH, DOT and of course BTC. You can easily buy these cryptocurrencies in buy bitcoin with debit card .
    Fast transactions, low commissions. What else do you need?

Tham gia ngày
    May 2022
    Bài gởi
    Thanks 0
    Now it's not hard to learn how to make money selling cryptocurrency. Of course, there are many people who bought bitcoins, for example, for 15 thousand, and came out with 30-50 thousand. With even a couple of bitcoins, you can already buy an apartment in many cities. It seems to me like a good plus in the difference. Taking advantage of the moment, I want to recommend the broker https://j2tx.com/buy-bitcoin/with-card, where you can buy bitcoins from your card for a minimal fee.